@Greenbelt a project
was started by a group of people
from the Festival.
It is called
'a year of living generously'
The idea is for them to encourage each other to do things which have a small impact
when 100 people do it .....
..... now there is a hundreds and there could be more.
I am sold on the project -
These are some of the ideas posted on the website - and I have only just got the link.
Have a view and see what you think - consider - maybe we could encourage each other?
see web link at the foot ....... but read these little ideas ........ interesting ....... and they all have links so we can find out more ....
- Stop Taking Plastic Bags From Shops
- Turn Off The Tap When Brushing Your Teeth
- Switch off and unplug appliances and chargers
- Give Your Unwanted / Unworn Clothes To Charity
- Shop locally
- Compost Your Leftovers
- Sign Up Online To Become An Organ Donor
- Switch To Energy Saving Lightbulbs
- Give Thanks Before A Meal
- Shower More, Bath Less
..............your turn now .......... http://www.generous.org.uk/