Just found a review of my book PIP WISDOMPerson Reviewed This Item
- 12-Sep-2010Pip Wilson has been around for several decades in mainly the third sector,
- places like the Mayflower and YMCA,
- these ramblings are very insightful and with the current revisiting of emotional literacy helpful.
- Constantly inviting the reader to share, open up, and be a listener.
- Key themes in emotional well being, value of others,
- examining self and own impact,
- exercise in group hugging and encouragement to kiss.
- The Author does tend to self indulge although that minor, if someone wants a kinda urban wisdom group guide, to dip into that doesn't take itself too serious.
- Then this small pocket size book will be handy, not a serious read but surprised how deep the issue go.
- In short useful, helpful, reflective and fun.
..... NOT BAD - so any reviews better!! would be appreciated on Lulu.com